When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Black Friday is next week, but Walmart isn’t waiting until then to offer steep discounts on a wide range of goods.
- Walmart, like Amazon, Best Buy and Target, offers big price drops on everything, including the latest Samsung TVs, speakers, headphones, laptops, gaming gear, and more during the shopping season.
- See more: How to get a free 15-day trial of Walmart Plus, Walmart’s Amazon Prime-like membership.
- Read Insider Reviews’ Black Friday 2020 deals and Cyber Monday 2020 deals coverage for more savings.
Shopping looking to pick up a new TV will find plenty to choose from during Walmart’s early
While the final lead-up sale kicks off November 25 at 7 p.m. EST online, shoppers can already take advantage of many discounts now. Several TVs are currently on sale with prices starting at just $268, and we also found great discounts on robot vacuums, speakers, and more. While these are solid markdowns, we expect to see better doorbusters come Black Friday — though, those will be harder to snag due to increased interest and competition from other shoppers.
Of course, if you want to shop in-person on Black Friday, stores open at 5 a.m. on November 27.
Below, you’ll find the highlights from Walmart’s second round of pre-Black Friday deals, plus answers to frequently asked questions and what to expect ahead of the biggest shopping events of the year.
This 58-inch Samsung set may not offer the wide color gamut of Samsung’s higher-end models, but for those looking to save on a larger set, this budget model offers a ton of value. This 4K UHD smart TV packs a high-res panel, small bezels, and several streaming apps built-in. This $398 price is the lowest we’ve seen in several months.
This Klipsch tabletop speaker packs terrific sound in a handsome package. This Klipsch stereo also includes a 3.5mm analog audio input, in addition to Bluetooth and WiFi, so when it comes to connecting, you’ve got options. Walmart will knock $50 off its usual going price during this sale, the best discount we’ve ever seen.
- We only choose products that meet our high standard of coverage, from brands we’ve tested and trust.
- We compare the prices against other retailers like Amazon, Target, and Best Buy and only include the deals that are the same or better (not including promotional discounts that come from using certain credit cards).
- We research price history thoroughly, to ensure that every deal we list is actually worth your time.
Walmart’s Black Friday 2020 will consist of an entire month of deals, instead of a long sales weekend. Walmart has been staggering its offers and introduces new ones every week until Black Friday. The final sale kicks off November 25 at 7 p.m. EST online and in-store on Black Friday, November 27 at 5 a.m. local time.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Business Insider’s Insider Picks team. We aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting, and if you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners, including Amazon. Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon, is an investor in Business Insider through his personal investment company Bezos Expeditions. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback.
Have something you think we should know about? Email us at [email protected]